If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (855) 356-6311

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Goes Up In Flames

A family in Temecula lost the second story of their home and garage because a lithium ion battery combusted. As you can see in the before photo it caused a ton of damage but our crew did demolition and prepared the house for the repairs in our after photo. Something very small caused a lot of damage to this home but our team was able to repair and rebuild. We are prepared 24/7 to help. Losing your whole second story and garage to a fire can be frightening but you can put your mind at ease when you hire SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos. As you can see in our photos, we put their home back together.