Keep Your Home The Way It Is!
Homeowner tips for water damage:
- Identify the source of the leak and fix it, if you can. You may need to call a plumber at this stage.
- Turn the water off if it is a leak or broken pipe.
- Cover windows and areas of the roof if water is leaking through them.
- Move items to a drier area.
- Place wooden blocks under furniture to protect from wet carpeting.
- Place all damaged items off to the side that you want to replace-for claim purposes.
- Do not use electrical appliances when standing on wet flooring.
- Make a list of the repairs needed and take photos of the damage.
SERVPRO of N. Vista/San Marcos is available to you 24/7, 365 days a year. We are experts in mitigation! Call us as soon as the water hits so we can assure the least amount of damage is done. Call now at (760)758-3454