When You Need Someone Quick
We Have Rapid Response Time
SERVPRO is a commercial property management professional. We provide excellent services every day at every job. Getting to an emergency in a timely matter to start mitigation is crucial to keep damage minimal. The longer the water has to sit, the more damage that will occur and there is potential for mold growth. Rapid response enables you to get back to your business operations as quickly as possible.
Our 24 hour emergency services make situations less stressful for you. Emergencies never happen at a "good time", that's why we are committed to offering our services 24/7. When the emergency hits, let us take care of the stress. We will respond within one hour and start our water mitigation services within four hours. We will follow up with a detailed explanation of the step by step process. Professional cleaning and restoration will begin. After the job is finished we will do a final walk-through to ensure you are satisfied with the work we provided. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and we take pride in the work that we provide.
SERVPRO of N. Vista/San Marcos (760)758-3454
Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
Our SERVPRO professionals help you in your property's water damage needs. Our project manager will arrive on-site within four hours of being notified of your disaster. Our technicians provide excellent communication of the property assessment before we begin any restoration services. We follow strict guidelines, knowledge, and training. We use state of the art industrial equipment to examine the damages done. Our restoration services include moisture detection, water extraction, dehumidification and contents inventory. Consistent communication and professional restoration techniques are what we provide for you. We leave our customers satisfied and they always say "I hope I never experience a flood again but if I do, I will definitely be calling you."
SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos is available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us at (760)758-3454
Fire, Smoke and Soot Restoration
SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos are professional when it comes to fire, smoke and soot cleanup.
There are three main categories of cleaning that we focus on.
Structural Cleaning- After a fire or smoke damage, the ceilings, walls, carpeting and floors need a thorough cleaning. Although you can't always see the smoke damage, you can definitely smell it. We have special smoke sponges that can show you extent of the smoke damage on your walls, ceiling, etc. We have specific equipment and cleaning products to clean and protect all the different surfaces in your home. Depending on the extent of the soot damage, we are able to reduce costs by cleaning and restoring walls instead of repainting or refinishing.
Contents Cleaning- Every single content item in the affected area will be individually cleaned and deodorized by our professionals. This includes rugs, furniture, curtains, upholstery, little items found on or around the furniture. Everything. Our professionals inspect each structure to determine the best means of cleaning. We will also provide a list of items that are to be "claimed".
Deodorization- We provide specialized services that rid the place of business of offensive odors left by smoke damage. We do not cover up odors with fragrances. We find the source of the odor and eliminate it.
Do you have fire or smoke damage in your home? Call SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos today at (760)758-3454
Mold Remediation Services
When there is a flood and the water sits for an extended period of time it creates a breeding ground for mold growth. If there is a moisture issue in the building or home due to water intrusion, roof leaks, or poor humidity control, it is important to be aware of the following:
- Visible mold.
- A strong musty odor could indicate mold presence.
- Evidence of past moisture issues that could indicate previous mold growth.
- Excessive humidity.
If mold is found in the home or building, mold remediation will eliminate a potentially ill situation. Our professionals will look for any signs of visible mold. Following the industry standards for mold remediation, they will work to remove visible mold inside of a containment built on-site.
If you suspect mold in your home call SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos today! (760)758-3454
SERVPRO has a large loss response team that is here to serve any large loss commercial needs. Our group is full of specialists that are qualified to help during a storm disaster. During a large storm disaster SERVPRO corporate sends out a "sea of green" which is when all the SERVPROS from across the country come together to help during a large storm disaster.
- SERVPRO organizes a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby.
- Immediate mobilization
- Mobile and local command centers
- Pre-negotiated pricing
- Corporate oversight and real-time event management
- Commercial and residential losses serviced
- Waiting lists minimized
- Back-end reports for analysis
- Uniformed personnel
- Background checked required
It's amazing to see all the help that comes together. SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos is dedicated to helping you in your time of need (760)758-3454
Within an hour of being notified of a loss, a SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos professional will be on-site to start our mitigation services. The best thing you can do to limit damage is a quick response.
Our highly trained staff will walk you through the job process step-by-step. We will tell you exactly what to expect from us and how everything will turn out.
Within eight hours of being on-site, there will be a verbal briefing of the scope and will be communicated to the adjuster or property manager.
Cleaning & Restoring
SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos will work efficiently and neatly to help you regain control of your property when a disaster has taken place. We use our professional restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of correctly the first time.
After the work is completed we will do a final walk-through with you to ensure complete satisfaction.
First Responder Awareness
- It reduces losses of life and property.
- It enables people to recover faster from a disaster.
- It lessens the financial impact of disasters.
SERVPRO professionals focus on reducing loss, enabling quick recoveries and lessening costs.
When to Mitigate:
- Crime Scene
Benefit Claims Representative:
- Improve policyholder retention
- Reduce cost per claim
- Increase satisfaction through immediate attention.
- Enhance your company reputation as a responsive insurer.
- Reduce amount of time policyholder is inconvenienced.
- Reduce amount of time business is interrupted.
- Reduce potential for mold growth.
- Reduce loss of personal valuables and belongings.
- Reduce the cost of insurance.
Benefit the Policyholder by Increasing:
- The insureds satisfaction with the claims experience.
- The insureds trust in your company as a responsive insurer.
- The potential for preserving irreplaceable items.
- The amount of structure and contents that are restored
The SERVPRO System Helps Save Money.
SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos (760)758-3454
Emergency Fire Damage Tips for Insured
- Limit movement in the home to prevent any more damage.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on carpeted areas to prevent more soiling.
- If the electricity is off, empty the fridge and freezer and keep doors open.
- Wipe off soot from chrome in the kitchen and bathroom faucets and appliances then coat with a layer of lubricant.
- Do not attempt to wash walls or painted areas before contacting SERVPRO.
- Do not attempt to shampoo carpet or furniture without contacting SERVPRO.
- Do not attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire or water without consulting a repair service first.
Key Questions to Ask Insured
- Home phone? Business phone?
- Date and time loss occurred?
- Is water damage present?
- What was the source of the fire?
- Has the source been repaired recently?
- What is the extent of the damage?
- What areas have been affected?
- How bad is the odor?
- Does the area need deodorizing?
- Is a board-up required?
- Are water and electricity available?
- Are there any personal injuries?
Call SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos To Help You! (760)758-3454
Fire Damage Catastrophe
The first 48 hours after a fire damage can make the difference between restoring versus replacing.
SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos professionals provide timely response with mitigation services ranging from fire, smoke and soot removal to contents claim inventory and document restoration. These services help ensure the property, belongings and memories are restored to preloss condition when possible.
While using our industry approved training to employ rapid response, the utmost professionalism, cutting edge technology and open communication, we strive to restore not only the home, but the customer's peace of mind, as well.
After such a catastrophic event some homeowners are lost with emotions and often attempt to begin the restoration process by themselves. Though, many homeowners are unaware that performing certain tasks after a fire can actually worsen the extent of damage to their home.
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs and high traffic areas and upholstery.
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from spreading and additional damage from occurring.
- Do not wash any walls or painted services.
- Do not shampoo carpet or upholstery.
- Do not clean any electrical equipment
- Do not send any clothing to a dry cleaner since improper cleaning may set smoke odor
SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help make your fire damage "Like it never even happened."
Do you have fire or smoke damage in your home? Do not hesitate to call our helpful staff today at 760-758-3454!
A Small Leak Can Be A Huge Problem
Sometimes we think a small leak is okay because it's "small" but if a small leak is left unseen for too long, it can actually do the most damage. The water can seep through carpet, soak up walls, and pool on flooring which will only continue to cause damage eventually turning it into a large disaster. At least much larger than it could have been.
Here are some important tips for your home:
- Identify the source and type of water
- Measure the temperature and humidity
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect for hidden moisture
- Emergency water extraction
- Move and block furniture/contents
- Inspect carpet pad
- Apply treatments if needed(deodorization)
- Utilize drying and monitoring equipment
- Dispose of refuse
Call SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos if you suspect you have water damage 760-758-3454