Recent Before & After Photos

Cleaning Ducts


This home had smoke damage after the Lilac Fire. Even though the fire flames were out, homes were left behind with the smell it. You could no longer see the fla... READ MORE



Flood In Commercial Warehouse


In the back of a grocery store warehouse a pipe broke and flooded. It didn't just flood the back area, some of the water got into the  main building as wel... READ MORE



Church Fire


This is a photo of a fire damage job we had in Fallbrook. Here at SERVPRO of N. Vista/ San Marcos we understand what a horrible experience it is to have a home ... READ MORE



Bedroom Caught Fire


The following before and after series of photos is of a bedroom located in a San Diego residence that had a major fire event.  The first photo shows what t... READ MORE



Molde Remediation Behind Cabinets


A couple living in this apartment noticed a water puddle in their kitchen one morning. This little apartments kitchen looked fine from the front but once we got... READ MORE



Upstair Leaking Down


In this two-story home, a toilet from the second level overflowed. The homeowner caught it early on and tried to soak up some of the water on his own but notice... READ MORE



Slow Kitchen Leak


In this home the dish washer had been leaking for a while. It started growing mold because the homeowner did not notice the leak right away. Had he caught it ri... READ MORE



HVAC


This home had a HVAC leak. This homeowners had a clogged condensation drain pipe. The drain pan overflowed and caused a leak. The drain pipe could have become c... READ MORE



Leaking Toilet


A flood started in this home from a toilet line breaking. A couple had their home remodeled and installed a new toilet. Litte did they know it was installed imp... READ MORE



Don't Let Mold Take Over Your Space


This San Diego family discovered extensive microbial growth in their garage, thanks to a leak in their water heater that went undetected for an u... READ MORE